Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Response to Bugalou at TN WX forum

Bugalou said

"This went pretty much how I thought it would, and overall, the high rates were able to pile up some snow in some areas, but all of this snow quickly melted down to generally a 1" or less slush, and in some cases completely gone. I am certainly not trying to toot my own horn, so I hope no one takes it like that, but this seems to prove that with warm ground temps (50-60 degree range) combined with marginal boundary layer temps, significant accumulations just cannot occur. Some may argue that accumulations around 3"-4" or so did occur in isolated areas, but when they last less than an hour, it is just hard to be happy with that (I need to make a dang snow man people!)"



My response

Well that's where you are COMPLETELY and totally wrong and deep down inside.... you know it.

It went nothing like how you thought it would....Significant accumulations (3" or more) did occur in several places..but yet you and Kevin refused to accept that those results could possibly happen and continued to downplay the situation. And now you want to try an claim some false victory and not eat any crow? Whatever dude..lmao


You need to eat your crow like a man...but I know you and your clique will refuse to do so and carry on like the weenies that y'all are. LMAO

No comments:

Post a Comment