Search This Blog

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Cool Start to Fall

A cold front has pushed thru Tennessee and radiational cooling will take place in the clear spots across thestate, while it never really got that warm to start with in the eastern part of the state due to cloud cover. Tomorrow's highs may not reach the 70 degree mark in some spots with the cooler air mass and winds out of the NNW.... with lows tomorrow night flirting with record levels in the eastern part of the state that get lucky enough to get breaks in the clouds. If you stay cloudy tomorrow night expect lows around 50, but if you get clear skies expect lows in the mid to lower 40's.
Summer is basically over and fun times are about to begin. This is my new site where I will post my thoughts as well as my forecasts. I used to post most of them at Tennesseewx.com but that has recently changed. You can come here for reliable info on key changes in the weather... long before they actually change.

I will be updating this page as I get free time, and I realize it looks pretty plain-jane right now and un-informational... but that will quickly change. I will be issuing my final winter forecast here towards the end of September-first of October.

I also will be posting about KEY changes in the wx pattern across the US. This will not be a everyday updating Blog ...just the interesting and bigger changes in the WX pattern, allthough I will probably have daily updates here in the winter months.

I encourage everybody to stop by and comment as much as they like as this is a moderator free enviroment, where you can say whatever you wish and I do encourage fiery discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment